Sunday, August 15, 2010

oh man oh man. i have not been doing a good job of documenting my tales. AT ALL! It's a rainy day is Paris and I have few distractions, so i will do my best to give a good update.

Left the States 12 days ago. Cried a bit at having to say goodbye to Benjamin. It is a wierd feeling getting frisked my airport security while tears are rolling down your face! Flew FWA to DTW to ATL to FRA. Malina picked me up from the airport, I was a little worried as I couldnt find her, but alas I did.

We rode the train to Mainz, where we stopped at the bakery to get bread for breakfast. Got to the apartment & met Hannah, Malina's girlfriend, who had a cup of coffee ready for me! I really couldnt ask for better hosts. They showed me around Germany, taught me german phrases, made sure i ate all the authentic and delicious German food..all the time.

Here are some highlights of my time in Germany...
mainz2010.01 038 hanna sunshine! gummies! malina! mainz2010.01 021 bicycle bar! america needs this! mainz2010 079 dwjawad & i
mainz2010.02 033 mainz2010.02 034 views from our picnic

more will be posted later! au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having an amazing time! Keep posting! I'm following! :)
    Love,
    Little Miss Martha

    ReplyDelete