Sunday, September 19, 2010

my facebook posts from my dublin hostel.

3:30am ‎6 drunk 18 year olds are sharing the hostel room. They all just came into the hostel room like 5 other people are not sleeping. Lights on and yelling. I'm putting all their toothbrushes and clothes in the toilet when I wake up in 3 hours.

3:50am They all just left to go party in another room. But are coming back. Jiminey Christmas.

4:25am They have returned. But forgot their key. Someone else is nicer than I and let them back in after 5 min of knocking. Some dude named Courtney had the key and came in to smooch on one of them. They all giggled and told him to leave. Now they are talking about it loudly. BOO HISS

4:35am Now they are smoking cigarettes. I hate teenagers.

6:30am Their "I love college" alarm has been going off for the past 30 min. It's 630. They are ready to go. So it's lights on and regular chatting about how they still feel drunk. Shocking considering they only stopped drinking 2 hours ago! Still ...no concern about other people sleeping. Sending soooo much negative energy their way. >:(

8:00am Thank you facebook for letting me share what now seems like a bad dream. Jokes on me though because I didn't hear my alarm this morning, it's raining, and the zipper on my new bookbag just broke! I should have know bad energy always boomerangs back.

No comments:

Post a Comment