Tuesday, September 28, 2010

bobby daly


bobby
Originally uploaded by kellyhake
this is bobby daly. one day i was sitting outside a pub writing in my journal and drinking a pint of guinness. bobby walked by and asked if he could join me. i am a polite person & always looking for a nice chat so i said yes.
bobby told me he was totally deaf because he used to be a scuba diver and the equilibrium messed up his ears. he hears very well though.
bobby used to work on an oil rig in alaska. he used to hunt in south africa. bobby daly loves guns. as a matter of fact, he had a smith western on him that he wanted to show me! i politely declined.
bobby daly is a drunk because he cheated on his wife and she divorced him and took all his fortune. she drives a rolls royce ghost now.
bobby daly invited me to his home the following evening for dinner. i said i would go because i was afraid he would shoot me if i said no. he said he would show me his guns and pictures from when he was young. bobby told me that he was quite fit for his age. i told him i didnt care.
bobby daly shook my hand 6 times before he finally left...and talked to the people sitting at the table next to me.

i went inside and some people asked me if i was interviewing him. i said no, he was just a little chatty. i found out these people were from israel and we ended up hanging out later than night!

No comments:

Post a Comment