Tuesday, October 19, 2010

iPod post

I'm currently sitting at a cafe in Venice. I just had the most delicious croissant filled with apricot jam and a cappuccino. I'm surrounded by old Italian women who are gossiping. The old people in Italy are so fierce and have amazing style. For whatever reason flicker had been a pain and not let me upload my pictures.

Cinque terre was incredible! I met some hilarious Aussies the first night then I had to sleep in an attic room alone for the last 2 nights. The guy who rented the room was kinda creepy and would just walk in the room and ask me random questions. I was afraid he was going to walk in while I was showering so I didn't shower for 2 days. Beautiful!!

Venice is so neat. I spent yesterday wandering the canals and streets aimlessly. I went and got my culture on at the Guggenheim as well.

I'm taking a train to Rome today and will be there for 3 days. I'm looking forward to seeing the coliseum and other roman surprises!

I'm slightly nervous as I return to the states in 13 days and have no job or apartment. I know it will all work out and keep trying to stay in the moment and keep on loving life!

Ciao bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment