Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dingle is certainly the most beautiful place I have seen. I woke up on the bus to see the greenest hills I have ever seen, the sea and a double rainbow! Today I rented a bike for 10 euro and have been riding along the peninsula for the past 2 hours. I'm excited to share the pictures. It started to rain/hail so I pulled over to put my camera away. As I was doing so a little white pony came up and wanted me to pet him. Unfortunately I needed to keep my camera dry so no picture of the pony. I was fortunate enough to find shelter at the cutest pub in RIsac. Where I am writing this and just had a bowl of butternut squash soup and am finishing up a glass of Guinness AND the sun is coming back out!

Yesterday I kissed the blarney stone so I know have been bestowed the gift of gab/eloquence. Maybe that is why this post is so charming! :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment